Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Stuff

Kinda deceiving since we don't have any new stuff. I don't know if we're just a boring family or if I have a bad memory and can't write about all the super cool stuff we do. It's probably the memory, cause I'm pretty sure we're exciting.

Summer break from school is the pits! It's only been three weeks and Henry and I are sick of each other. All he wants to do is play pokemon and I just want to do pretty much anything else. We did go swimming this week and that was fun. The pool had a little tube slide that we kept trying to get Henry to go down. He was at the top and starting to cry about it, so I told him to sit down and I'd get him off. He sat down with all the blind faith of a 6 year old and I pushed him down. He wasn't really mad at me, but he wouldn't try again. Fair enough I say.

Then we took the boys to Samurai Sushi. BEST sushi in the world! THE BEST! We got Henry to try one roll (Because it's named the pokemon roll) and he started gagging and spitting. I was soooo embarassed. Then we fed it all to Freddie and he loved it! At the shrimp, the crab, the fish eggs, even the pickled ginger! My baby is already so cultured.

Anyway, to finish it off here are some cute pictures of the cutest kids ever. If you disagree with me I'll whack you in the knee cap. Seriously.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are some cute boys, love the smiles. Good to start off young with sushi.

ashley said...

i am laughing out loud about the pool slide again. just as funny as the first time you told me.

don't you love the boys at samurai? cuz i do!