Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Stud!

The love of my life, Jesse, turned 30 yesterday. We really didn't get the chance to do much, but we threw together a little party for the old man. Jesse is a huge Superman fan, so that was our theme for the evenings events. It's not as cool as Henry's set up was this year, but I thought it was Super! Sorry, for the pun.

We bought a German Chocolate cake from the bakery. It's Jesse favorite and I just didn't want to make a cake that day. We personalized it with some frosting. You can thank Henry for the handy work. We called it the spaghetti cake.


And here we have the most awkward family photo ever. Jesse and Henry look like I'm pointing a gun at them. Ready to shoot if they don't look happy. And there is sweet Freddie saying, "bring it lady". I promise we really did have fun.


This photo was taken just 2 minutes later and you can see a genuine smile. Jesse loved his new Zelda T-shirt. Yes, I married a very large 8 year old boy.




And here he is with the 1,000 ticket coupon from the arcade. HOORAY!!!

10 Things I Love About Jesse.

1. He is stinking cute and makes really cute babies.
2. He will watch America's Next Top Model with me and not make fun of it.
3. He is a very talented guitar player and is passing this on to our children.
4. His poofy lips!
5. He has managed to keep me entertained for 7 years. No easy feat.
6. He is nice to his in-laws.
7. He doesn't get mad when the house is messy.
8. Nobody else makes me laugh as hard as he does. I love all our inside jokes.
9. His adorable geekness. Star Wars, Dr. Who, Harry Potter, he loves them all.
10. He gives me the best hugs EVER!!!

I love you Baby Cakes!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well that is the sweetest... Happy Birthday Jessie, how does it feel to be 30? You married a great guy Kris.