Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Ladies Night + Gina

Let's just say it. I'm now 30. I will not hide from my age like I thought I would. I am embracing this new stage in my life. It certainly didn't hurt my outlook that everybody I know made me feel so loved on my birthday. Henry was adorable and gave me a Hello Kitty key chain. Jesse got me gift cards to my favorite stores for $30 each. My neighbor Jamie brought me a cake that didn't say happy birthday, but U R HOT. It was a super great day!
Two days later, my super sexy and awesome and nice cousins gave me a little party. We were going to force ourselves on the general population, but due to baby sitting problems ate over at Kate's house. It really turned out for the best that way. We were loud and crazy and danced our hearts out.

Damn Gina! Why did you invite Peter?



Half of the sushi yumminess. It was so delicious! Thanks to Andrea and Ashley for picking it up and flirting with the Korean chefs. And a huge shout out to Kate for making the molten lava cakes. Yum-O! (I just wanted to shoot myself for typing that) If my camera hadn't run out of batteries you would all be able to see the loveliness that was the cake.



Kate meet sushi. Sushi meet Kate.


I got way better pictures of everybody than this, but who wants to see those?

I get to be the pretty one this time!



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you had a great birthday! I love that last picture of you!

Kate said...

Aw you're always the pretty one! I LOOK LIKE A RETARD but damn that sushi was gooooood.

Unknown said...

lol, nice job making yourself look way cooler than us! You are a babe was way super fun! (I said that in a high pitch voice)

ashley said...

Kate, you think you look like a retard? I look like a damn idiot. Thanks Kris.

Kristen said...

I love how Ashley is sticking out her tongue! It's cute!