Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life

Boy, do I need a camera! Yesterday Freddie turned 6 months old and I couldn't even take a picture. I did film him a little with the camcorder, but it's just not the same. I am taking both boys in for pictures on Friday, so those will have to count as his birthday pics.

So, Freddie at six months. He's a very sweet little boy. His favorite thing is to sit on his momma's lap and watch the world go by. Every few minutes he'll turn his head up to make sure I'm still there and then keep watching. He is still all floppy and wiggly, which I love. We really need to practice more tummy time and get his muscles working, but he just digs his face into the blanket and screams, so I don't really see the purpose of that. Maybe he just has me all wrapped up and knows how to get his way. I love to see his personality develop more each day.

Other than that there's not much going on at the Kremer house. Henry sold me one of his paintings today for $2. I think it was a bargain. If anybody is interested he would love to make you one too. He told me he was gong to sell eggs to the neighbors for $20 each to make some money. I think we're going to sign him up for finance seminars soon.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

$20 for eggs? sheesh. I would go for a painting though.

Kristen said...

I'll hook you up with an original!

ashley said...

You and Andrea definitely have your hands full with Henry and Andrew, they are both too smart for their own good. Silly boys! And Henry is just so cute, I'm glad he gets to hang with us girls at craft night!