Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cousins

So today I let Henry ditch school and we went to McDonalds with Kate and Andrea. When in the crap did we get all these kids. 3 adults and 7 kids. Just last week we were in the car driving to Vegas without a care in the world. Now we are all parents and worry about who has pooped and where. Crazy. Here is a picture of the two older boys. Henry can get Andrew to do things he wouldn't usually do, like show his chest to the world. And yes, Henry is trying to pull his pants down to show the world some glory. That's my boy.

3 comments:

ashley said...

i don't know how on earth henry convinced drew to do this. lol

Unknown said...

oops really I said "love it"

Unknown said...

dear kristen, I have checked your blog every day now for days! I am anxious for an update. love, andrea