Sunday, October 18, 2009

No excuses

My blog has been really sad lately. And I have no excuse to offer. There has been a lot going on, I just haven't written about it. But I am turning a page and offering you a new glimpse into my life.

We moved! I can't tell you what a relief that is. A million billion thanks to Ashley "The Babe" Gibbs for getting me up off my duff and finding a place suitable for my family. We are still in an apartment, but it is a MUCH nicer apartment. Plus, the experience forced me to expunge a few unnecessary items from my life. I took 5 or 6 truckloads to the D.I. and it's like a weight has been lifted. I love it!

Freddie walks! He just started tottering around on Friday and it is the cutest thing on the planet! I love the first two weeks or so of walking where they are still super wobbly and look a little like Frankensteins monster. He is very pleased with himself.

Henry is getting used to his class at school. He can now count to 100 in Chinese and sing a few songs. I think sometime after Christmas the Chinese will really click in his brain and he will be off. It's going to be so awesome when the commies take over and Henry can save us all!

So that is the big update for now. Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job Kris. I like the new place, it looks great. Your boys are great too.

ashley said...

*takes a bow*