Monday, February 2, 2009

Viva Pinata



So for Christmas, Henry got me an X-Box game called "Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise". He has become totally obsessed with it. In the game you have your own garden. You choose what plants to grow, what type of surface you want (water, grass, snow, sand), and keep changing it to attract different pinata animals. It is so boring and totally addictive at the same time. The pinata names are different versions of the actual animals. Elephants are called Elephanillas. A hippopotamus is a chippopotamus. And the bees are called Buzzlegums.
Jesse and I found this hat at Michael's and it looks just like the buzzlegums in the game. Best $3 we've ever spent! Henry loved it and wears it all the time. It does look a little bit like a special ed. helmet, but that's okay. I was at work and looked up from my register the other day, and there was Henry in his hat. It made my day, and I'm sure everybody who saw him got a little chuckle too. So I thought I would share our joy with all of you.
P.S. Don't you love the choke hold he's got on the baby?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Freddie's thinkin' "this guy is crazy"

Kate said...

Oh my gosh I just totally did a big snort laugh and probably woke up the whole house! HAHAHAHA!!!!!