Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not my kids!

So, I used to think that I had the nerdiest kids on the planet. I now feel so much better about myself. Below you will find photographic evidence.
Wyatt is reacting to his mom talking about reality TV. I honestly think he knows who the people on the TV are and what they are doing. He's not the kind of kid you can hide things from. And I do realize I am not totally in the clear here. Freddie did not cut off his finger and wrap it in his jammies, as it appears, but his mom gave him a Red Vine. Not going to be doing that again.

Here is Amanda's youngest, Cash. He is so freakin' funny! I have about 10 pictures of him making dorky faces, but this one is by far the best. All he was doing was spinning and we managed to get this. It was a magical moment for all those involved.


1 comment:

ashley said...

you just caught him at a bad moment lol or he was mocking me... ok he probably was mocking me. i love that kid!