Sunday, November 2, 2008

So Excited!

Kate tagged me! I love these dorky things. There is nothing quite as much fun as talking about myself. And you must all suffer and listen! Mwahahaha!

4 random things I love about my husband:
1. He plays the guitar.
2. His cute nerd glasses.
3. He is super funny.
4. He makes beautiful babies.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Carmike Cinemas
2. Waldenbooks
3. Utah State Office of Education
4. The Booktable (best store ever!)

4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. Grease
2. Dazed and Confused
3. Drop Dead Gorgeous
4. Wayne's World

4 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office!!!
2. The Simpsons
3. American Idol
4. Mythbusters

4 places I have been and loved:
1. Disneyland
2. Germany
3. Logan
4. Las Vegas

4 of my favorite foods:
1. BACON!
2. My dad's Roast and Rolls
3. Salmon
4. Ice Cream

4 places I would like to visit:
1. Japan
2. Ireland
3. London
4. New Zealand

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Finding the perfect job.
2. Turning 30 - NOT!
3. My 7th wedding anniverary. Let's beat the 7 year itch!
4. Maybe this year I'll become an adult

There you have it! Everything you have ever needed to know about me. I have no idea who I should tag next, will they hate me or love me for it? Hmmm...Andrea is very forgiving but she has a ton of these on her blog already. So I think it's Ashley's turn!

4 comments:

Kate said...

You know, you're technically supposed to tag 4 people but I'm a rule breaker!! Ha!

Also, I put Wayne's World on my list, and then I took it off. I thought people would judge me.

ashley said...

Great list Kris!

Kate is like the blogger police lol

Unknown said...

very informative, thank you. when did you go to Germany?

Kristen said...

I went to visit Eric the summer I graduated. I was gone for a month. Where were you!