Friday, November 14, 2008

Are you CERTAIN that runched isn't a word?

So I owe a big shout out to my personal fashionista, the Amazing Kate. She took me shopping today and made me stretch my wings a bit away from my usual wardrobe choices. I may not have gone as far as she wanted me too, but I still picked out something super nice that I wouldn't have gotten on my own.

I must say that when I tried on my new stuff I looked damn fierce! So thank you Kate, and I think your green sweater is awesome.

P.S. I love the oriental chicken salad from Applebee's.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Woo! It was fun. And did you look up runched? I didn't but I stand by my belief that no it is not in fact a word. Can't wait to see you all put together in your church duds with your hair all big and curled.

I also love that salad.

ashley said...

You should try the oriental chicken roll up! Tasty!

Unknown said...

that is the ONLY thing to order at that place. once, way back in high school, there was a piece of chewed up gum in my french fries. when do I get to see your new outfit?