Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why did I do this?



This is what I have been looking at and listening to for the last 90 minutes or so. I have no idea what is wrong with the poor boy! He's listening to a recording of running water and that helps more that anything, but it just seems to slow him down, not shut him off. Does anybody know who holds the world record for the longest crying jag? Maybe we should start keeping track and get a pool going. If I could earn some money listening to him, it might make it easier. Pray for us both. PLEASE! :o)
I
I included a picture of a quiet 5 seconds. Can you see his poor little tears? It just breaks my heart!
P.S. I found out the camera does work if I turn the flash off. It's better than nothing.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh poor kid! Victoria would like to take him up on the crying challenge. I don't know how long her longest crying jag was, but I'm going to say it lasted around 4 and half months. I feel for you.

Kristen said...

Yeah, I do think Victoria would kick his butt in this department. It was so out of character for him!

Unknown said...

you do it because one day Freddy is going to make you laugh and make you proud. but for now.... good grief!

ashley said...

One word Kris.... Whisky.

Kristen said...

Whisky is what got me into this mess!