Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weirdness

So just a random post of things that have been happening and freaking me out over the last week.

Freak Out #1: I hate Gardner Village. Sure it's cute, but when there are 5,000 people and your kid is the most obnoxious one there, cute just doesn't seem to cut it.

Freak Out #2: Impetigo. As in a skin infection on my 5 year sons penis. What the HELL!

Freak Out #3: Broken Head. Picture this; two young boys spinning in circles to see how dizzy they can get. One falls into the other and they tumble over like two drunken idiots. The unlucky one bangs his head and gets two stitches. Do you think the lucky one belongs to me? I wish.

Freak Out #4: We just got a package in the mail from my father. It was addressed to my husband and is a really nice socket wrench set. It's not his birthday, there was no note included, just a really nice gift out of the blue with no warning. We're both scratching our heads over that one.

And Finally...
Freak Out #5: Breast Pump.

4 comments:

ashley said...

I am literally laughing out loud! Are you just freaked out by the breast pump in general... or was there an incident?

Kristen said...

Well, the pump is bad enough. Then Jesse walked in the room, looked at me, and said one word, "Moo". That pretty much did me in.

Kate said...

Hahahaha! So funny!

Unknown said...

you crack me up. Want to go to Gardner Village tomorrow?