Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Brothers

I took my two precious boys outside for a little photo shoot the other day. They are both adorable and I think it went pretty well. Henry really tried to help me get Freddie's attention, but he was being a stinkpot.

"Look, Fred! Look at the camera."

This is what brotherhood should always look like.


This is what brotherhood usually looks like.


Talking about how annoying mom is with her camera.


This one is by far my favorite picture. I know that in 10 years when they're 16 and 11 I will be getting this look all the time. I probably won't think it's as cute though.





5 comments:

Rachel said...

What CUTE boys! I love the last one too!

Kate said...

Those are all so awesome. I love your stinky boys.

Mama Gibbs said...

What cutie pies, just one question. . .why the white tie?

Kristen said...

He just felt like wearing a tie. Who knows why Henry does half the things he does.

Unknown said...

that is a good look.... Henry knew it was a special occasion thats why the tie.